Welcome to Code-for-Hope self-serve registration system
The entire process takes about 10 minutes, provided you already decided on which course(s) to register. If you wish to register higher level courses, please have a plan B. Registration is on a First-Come-First-Serve basis.
Before you start, make a plan about which course(s) you’d like to book.
Please note that we request a $50.00 donation to Alberta Children’s Hospital.
Although we are unable to refund your donation, please contact us in case you cannot make it to the course. We will offer the opportunity to another student.
The registration divides into three parts
- Create an account in our registration portal (if you don’t already have an account)
- Register course(s)
- Make a donation to Alberta Children’s Hospital (link provided)
- Create one account for each child
- Each account must have a unique working email address
- Each account can register multiple courses, but only one slot in each course
- Fill out the registration form using your child’s name
- For emergency purpose, register your cell phone number
|10||July 31-Aug 4||South||Intermediate||1pm-4pm|
|12||July 31-Aug 4||West||Beginner||1pm-4pm|