We launched project #ABstrong
MathPro offers Virtual Tutoring
by Appointments only
Updated Mar 28 / 7:52pm
In response to the temporary suspension of personal service (tutor NOT included), we will switch to appointment only. 95% of our clients have been successfully switched to Virtual Tutoring.
Updated Mar 21, 2020 / 10:15pm
All existing students to keep the previously assigned tutors.
- Online sessions to practice Social Distancing
- Interactive learning between tutor and student
- Live video with previously assigned tutors to ensure continuity
- File Repository system for completed work and storage
- Task Management system to keep goals on track
As of this morning, we started conducting online tutoring successfully. Result is very promising.
Full implementation will start Monday, Mar 23, 2020.
To opt-out of Online tutoring, please contact our office.
Updated Mar 15, 2020 / 7:15pm
In response to school closure announcement, MathPro will remain open.
MathPro provides One-on-One tutoring in a low density environment. We DO NOT host group tutoring in any form.
So far, only a tiny fraction of our students requested to pause tutoring.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after tutoring
- Wash hands with soap frequently and thoroughly
- To further discourage students and staff with mild symptoms to come into contact with others, our call-in-sick policy is relaxed. Effective immediately, with a 90 minutes heads up, we will cancel your scheduled session due to sickness without charge. The same policy is strictly enforced for our staff. This will be in effect until further notice. Thank you for your patience.