We are looking for passionate coding instructors (part-time) to teach grades 3 to 9 students for one of our weekend workshops. If you plan to work in the IT or education industry in the future, this would be a valuable experience to grow your own technical and communications skills.
Please note: The position will commence Feb or March 2018. Training will be provided.
To apply, send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format
- Cover Letter
- Most Recent post secondary transcript (print screen acceptable)
- Reference ‘Coding Instructor’ in the subject line
Three references will be requested at the time of interview
Address to Ambrose Lau (Managing Partner)
Applicant must provide Police Information Check prior to job commencing
- Teach Gr.3 to Gr.9 students in a small classroom setting. We keep 1:8 teacher-student ratios.
- Flexible hours
- Minimum prep work needed (step-by-step instructor guide provided)
- Available on Saturdays (long-weekends off)
- Report to team lead
- Enhance current curriculum
- All majors are welcome to apply
- Computer Science / Education / Engineering related majors are preferred but not required
- Programming experience is preferred but not required
- Enjoy working with kids of all ages with patience
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
- 10 Saturdays (time to be announced)
- Enjoy learning!
- Salary ranges from $18 to $25 per hour based on the experience and performance
- Make a difference with your passion and creativity
- a valuable experience to enhance your own coding project management and presentation skills